I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
21 April, 01:20
OK.
Let's just survey the battlefield, shall we?

Charlie Ward releases a riveting "movie", documenting right up to NOW.

Mike Lindell is airing it all out, Frankly, with Gen Flynn et al.

Speaking of The People's General...
He's really been quite forthcoming in recent days, eh? o7πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Lin Wood is LIGHTING IT ALL UP.

Ivanka announces "THE SHOT".

USMilitary tweeting a thousand scattered pieces comms...

Banks are failing.

Plandemic is absolutely unraveling.

Pompeo and Scavino, well, isn't that OBVIOUS?!?

Evergreen.

Gee.
I wonder what's up?

If you're STILL sitting round bitching that "nothing is happening"....
If you're piping up with negative and doubtful vibes in response to any part of this "show"???

Well, if you're that person, I Am sending you the direct Blessing and prayer that you Now have eyes to See.
FAITH will Deliver you into God's Kingdom, through and past the false light of what has been into Now what Is BEING.

The best is yet to com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
21 April, 01:46
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
All well and good, but we have STILL yet to SEE real and true justice. Until we SEE justice, until we see each and every single treasonous traitor arrested, perp walked, tried and hung, we have nothing at all.

All the talk from these folks is good stuff, but the time for talk ended moths ago. It's time or action. Take the mutterings of Genny Mikey Flynn from earlier today.....

Update: General Flynn 'the foreign interference is real, confirmed by our intelligence agencies, the IP back-traces are real, if I fought for anything this is the most important thing I've ever fought for, not for Donald Trump or for anyone else, for America.'

If true, then why not end this entire election scam right now and today? Why even have the Maricopa Country fraud audit? Why not begin the arrests for ALL to see and BOOM......you FINALLY have REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening" as promised AND Trump's only promise that matter actually begins to take shape.....DRAINING THE MOTHER FUCKING SWAMP!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lish Lish @LishLish773211
Something I have contemplated. How many in govt are corrupt? Many, many! What has Trump and his team been doing over the past few months? They have been vetting and endorsing replacements. We cannot just mass arrest and empty out govt without replacements, correct? Perhaps part of the plan is to have the new govt ready to go when the arrests start with people who have been vetted and accepted by We The People ahead of time.
01:52 PM - Apr 21, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LishLish773211 in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
21 April, 02:01
In response Lish Lish to her Publication
For example, why not PUBLICLY arrest, perp, try and hang a John David Podesta type? Just another DC swamp rat who has committed crimes against us for decades. So why not a single example of justice?

Answer this question and I believe you may also have the answer to "just who is REALLY and TRULY in control RIGHT NOW and TODAY".

I have my doubts how this ALL ends. I believe folks could be in for the shock of their lives. Again, ZERO public arrests of treasonous criminals who have been killing us with a virus AND committing crimes against us for decades. NONE arrests for ALL to SEE. Troubling.

SEEING is BELIEVING!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
21 April, 02:05
Keep the Faith. You don't see God but you believe!

Eric Larson @ericman375
21 April, 02:35
Q always said, "These people are stupid." Maybe they are too stupid to realize that all these Deep State players have been replaced by actors, CGI, etc.. Maybe they ARE stupid, but maybe there are enough of them down in their tunnels that still have access to some pretty awful weapons and would use them if they knew for sure that Trump and his military contractors were still coming after them.

SPORTS @SPORTS
21 April, 01:58
In response Lish Lish to her Publication
Makes sense. But why call it a "Great Awakening" when half the country is still half asleep and have no clue what is going on. And how do you change that? Simple stuff really and truly......a SINGLE public arrest of a KNOWN and CAREER DC pure trash swamp rat. Just a one.

As Trump supporters continue to leave the movement because they feel abandoned by the man who promised he would drain the swamp, do you realize what a single arrest of a Schiff, a Swalwell, a McConnell or a Graham would do for morale? "Hey, look ma, JUSTICE!"

But no. Nothing at all. And that is what troubles me. I can see not taking them ALL out at once, but when Maxine Moore "Mother Jefferson" Waters does what she does, if Patriots are TRULY in control, you have to arrest her on the mother fucking spot.

Insanity is what we are witnessing. Oh, and I also hear the elections for a new Congress will be AFTER the arrests. Still have my doubts on all of ti, seems horrible planned and executed thus far. It's almos