Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
21 April, 02:38
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
21 April, 10:13
I've never let it interfere with my life. I haven't made any adjustments and subsequently haven't experienced any problems on that point. However, I find the words, "precipice," "we have it all," "follow the plan" and "just a movie" falling increasingly flat as I watch not only independent voters but Trump supporters slowly going along with the Marxist narrative after being continually hammered with their propaganda. The more this continues, the more those folks seem to be drifting. The red-pilling may not be as effective as previously thought. The complete demolition of America, however, is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
21 April, 10:20
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Everyone I work with knows that the rona is a scam, and I live in a communist blue state. We're all tired of the nonsense. None of us are "drifting."

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 April, 08:40
THIS SHIT SHOW JUST PISSES OFF PATRIOTS!