Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
The Presidents of the old bankrupted United States of America Corperation! 🍿πŸŽ₯
#TheNewRepublic
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#wwg1wga ♒️
08:07 AM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
22 April, 06:27
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Hey Tom,
Will you please post a pic of the signal app? I downloaded several apps that say signal, but i dont think i have the right one.
Thanks, Your the only one im confident will show us what it looks like.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
22 April, 05:45
IF ANYBODY THINKS THIS MOVEMENT IS GOING TO BE INFECTED BY DEMONIC JIM CARREY YOUR DELUSIONAL!!! TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE YOU REALLY THINK OF SATANIST WOULD BE USED FOR THIS MOVEMENT??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 April, 06:18
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Yes!
1. Many actors are playing roles for reduced sentences!
2. Many are double agents, appearing to be of reptilian satanic pedos, when in fact they are white hats. The Rock for example, many others!
I dont lead people wrong, I have a long track record of only posting the truth. Discernment is left to perception, mine comes from my heart!

dennis scribner @Scribe_1
22 April, 05:43
show us careys.. woods earlobes?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 April, 04:31
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
They have extra dna. AND also the chemtrails are more conducive to that part of them. JS. Kill us, manifest them more....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 April, 04:33
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Was also told they "grow in size" during sacrifices and "manifest" they where the bigger robes, because they get bigger. Like the Queen for instance. SOME manifest more than others, those are the ones who have hierarchy over the others. The more demon possessed the bigger the roles. IF they are that dna. Otherwise the others they call "useful idiots" the deep state idiots.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
21 April, 03:42
Biblical.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
21 April, 03:40
Just This morning...James accepted my friend request posted a long time ago on Instagram. An email popped up in front of me while I was checking emai. I had forgotten about the request. Shall we say "There ARE No Coincidences"? 😎.

I can't figure out how he enjoys wearing blue lense sunglasses.

Pam Truth @pam65
21 April, 03:31
are they under whitehat or cabal control?

Pam Truth @pam65
21 April, 03:32
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
i know james woods is one of us but Carey?

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
21 April, 01:07
Hmmm. James Woods seems to have the same attached earlobe as the fake president does.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
21 April, 09:41
allllrighty then πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
21 April, 08:25
I'll take the long odds... My bet is its JAMES WOOD!
Though it'll be a crack up if it was to be revealed it was JIM CAREY! LOL!!!... Flip a coin! :)

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
21 April, 08:29
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
Its both