Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
21 April, 08:07
The Presidents of the old bankrupted United States of America Corperation! 🍿πŸŽ₯
#TheNewRepublic
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#wwg1wga ♒️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
IF ANYBODY THINKS THIS MOVEMENT IS GOING TO BE INFECTED BY DEMONIC JIM CARREY YOUR DELUSIONAL!!! TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE YOU REALLY THINK OF SATANIST WOULD BE USED FOR THIS MOVEMENT??
05:45 AM - Apr 22, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rogo0077 in this post can reply
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 April, 06:18
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Yes!
1. Many actors are playing roles for reduced sentences!
2. Many are double agents, appearing to be of reptilian satanic pedos, when in fact they are white hats. The Rock for example, many others!
I dont lead people wrong, I have a long track record of only posting the truth. Discernment is left to perception, mine comes from my heart!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
22 April, 07:43
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I just heard from people at the top level no deals?! so it's hard to phantom anyone negative participating.