Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 April, 05:10
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I remember back in the day a few folks on the net, starting to figure out the straw man is real, etc. THEN the freaking fake truthers and bots showed up to discredit that, it is all real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 April, 05:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Illuminati are assigned folks, make money of regular folks, there is a specific number they use. AND they consider them via their social security a way of tracking them, a slave. Facts. I don't know who thinks they own mine but checkmate MOFO I am God's said everybody.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 April, 05:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Back in the day, the number one name; Larken Rose! He has been shouting from the rooftops about sovereignty for years and his methods are tried and true.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

2ne FruAa @FruAa
21 April, 05:25

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 April, 05:27
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
Thank you!!!!👏❤🙏

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
21 April, 05:18
become sovereign and take back your birth certificate and ssn. once you do this, this states your a living human, living on the land, and the gov can no longer take your taxes and every other birth right we were supposed to have

2ne FruAa @FruAa
21 April, 05:23
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
21 April, 07:47
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Glad to see so many are waking up to being a (W0)MAN and a LIVING SOUL , Sui Juris . THanks to those who have gone before us