Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 April, 08:35
Reminder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
20 April, 09:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Everyone keeps hoping now or very soon all will be reconciled. I understand. Everyone had enough yet? Still, if you listen without wishful thinking and watch his movements carefully you will discern much. He shows you. Around 5:00 pm on election night he came out into the hallway to chat with reporters briefly and the usually confident POTUS looked almost wistful as he said that he hopes it goes well as he "doesn't like to lose." This is completely out of character for him. All bravado gone and I knew right then he was going to "lose." It had to be - right?

Things may likely go as outlined in his CPAC speech where he said he would replace Congress and then a Repub Prez would return. What do we see happening now? Part one:
“President Trump is the strongest endorsement I have ever witnessed in politics. Polling continually shows that when President Trump endorses, it almost always clears the field and puts his America First candidate on the path to victory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
One more thing, not only is President Trump prophesied about in many spiritual texts, but, he is one of the GREATEST SHOWMAN ON THE PLANET!!!

See u soon, Mr. President.
04:13 AM - Apr 21, 2021
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from America First, click on at the bottom under it