Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
John Washington @KeysMarg
22 April, 08:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🙃😂FH W 102.. (4/12) (11:12) DL KL..

Lets Roll

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 01:16
Dont forget to direct message your "how I first woke up and what I did about it" stories.
Nana is collecting them to publish so that generations can read about you first hand.
Use your name or avatar or both up to you. If you have trouble DM me just let me know on the feed and i will give you an alternative.
Like our forefathers in the Revolution Nana wants your stories remembered too,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 April, 08:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Theres not Enough Books in the Entire world to fulfill My Story...

But i Am sure the DOD is working on a Sneak Preview 4 U as we Speak

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 April, 08:35
IF they throw hands it best be for subterfuge.

21 April, 08:13
BEEN 4 Times
... Walking this Soil...

21 April, 07:03
DE-code

21 April, 06:57
Any Deltas today Kim?

COD-E 5

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
21 April, 04:20
It has only just begun! :)

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 April, 03:59
last few days have indeed been a bit quiet ~ check out today's view from SantaSurfing, [21.04.21 13:04]
[Forwarded from Praying Medic (Dave Hayes)]
The Maricopa Arizona Audit Still Needs Volunteers.

If you're a registered voter in Maricopa County and would like to apply to be an observer, please send an email to:

ArizonaAuditprotonmail.com or
infoarizonaudit.com

Note these are new email addresses — Google disabled the gmail account and the volunteer form.

The audit of the Maricopa County ballots will include volunteer observers from all political parties as well as independents.

The audit will be conducted between April 22 - May 14, 2021 at Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

Observers will serve in 6-7 hour shifts. There will be 2 shifts per day with 40 volunteers per shift for approximately 28 days. You can choose to work as many shifts as you like.

America First @AmericaFirst17
21 April, 04:16

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
21 April, 04:46
In response America First to her Publication

Shen Zako @shenzako
21 April, 12:58
We are the majority !

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
20 April, 09:51
Everyone keeps hoping now or very soon all will be reconciled. I understand. Everyone had enough yet? Still, if you listen without wishful thinking and watch his movements carefully you will discern much. He shows you. Around 5:00 pm on election night he came out into the hallway to chat with reporters briefly and the usually confident POTUS looked almost wistful as he said that he hopes it goes well as he "doesn't like to lose." This is completely out of character for him. All bravado gone and I knew right then he was going to "lose." It had to be - right?

Things may likely go as outlined in his CPAC speech where he said he would replace Congress and then a Repub Prez would return. What do we see happening now? Part one:
“President Trump is the strongest endorsement I have ever witnessed in politics. Polling continually shows that when President Trump endorses, it almost always clears the field and puts his America First candidate on the path to victory.

America First @AmericaFirst17
21 April, 04:13
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
One more thing, not only is President Trump prophesied about in many spiritual texts, but, he is one of the GREATEST SHOWMAN ON THE PLANET!!!

See u soon, Mr. President.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
21 April, 07:08
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
It seems as though you haven’t been doing this very long or you are a undercover troll or you haven’t quite grasp Q post and how President Trump is playing 4D chess and they are playing checkers.

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
20 April, 09:08
Love that I was chosen!!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
20 April, 08:47

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
20 April, 08:40

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
20 April, 08:41
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
It is possible that they have completed their program and we have all been deceived.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
20 April, 10:48
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
How can you complete their programing when they have no idea whats going on. They say wake the masses they have no clue whats going on. only a few Conservatives know anything. unless somebody in their infinite wisdom uses the EBS you could wait 10 years and people still wouldn’t know