Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 April, 08:35
Reminder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
Everyone keeps hoping now or very soon all will be reconciled. I understand. Everyone had enough yet? Still, if you listen without wishful thinking and watch his movements carefully you will discern much. He shows you. Around 5:00 pm on election night he came out into the hallway to chat with reporters briefly and the usually confident POTUS looked almost wistful as he said that he hopes it goes well as he "doesn't like to lose." This is completely out of character for him. All bravado gone and I knew right then he was going to "lose." It had to be - right?

Things may likely go as outlined in his CPAC speech where he said he would replace Congress and then a Repub Prez would return. What do we see happening now? Part one:
“President Trump is the strongest endorsement I have ever witnessed in politics. Polling continually shows that when President Trump endorses, it almost always clears the field and puts his America First candidate on the path to victory.
09:51 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Denali1620 in this post can reply
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
21 April, 07:08
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
It seems as though you haven’t been doing this very long or you are a undercover troll or you haven’t quite grasp Q post and how President Trump is playing 4D chess and they are playing checkers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
21 April, 08:42
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Clearly you didn't understand my post nor the reasoning behind it. Further, your suggestions are rubbish - my family founded this country and fought in every war from 1776 on to preserve it. I stand as they did before me.

America First @AmericaFirst17
21 April, 04:13
One more thing, not only is President Trump prophesied about in many spiritual texts, but, he is one of the GREATEST SHOWMAN ON THE PLANET!!!

See u soon, Mr. President.

America First @AmericaFirst17
21 April, 04:10
Oh, man. U are soooooooooo off. 100% wrong.

If you studied Q posts (over 4000+) u would know.......

President Trump is still our president.

He ain't going nowhere.

Hooooooooray!!!!

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
21 April, 07:56
In response America First to her Publication
You seem to have completely misunderstood my post.