Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
Apr 21, 2018 3:40:05 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 30e575 No. 1133862
Apr 21, 2018 3:35:58 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: 03b5fb No. 1133796
Apr 21, 2018 3:34:34 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: 39693c No. 1133772
Anons,
I'm struggling with something for the future. While we should never have gotten to the point where we need Q and POTUA to drain the swamp for us, we nevertheless did. Fine. I trust the plan with a faith that I thought I'd lost. I think that the victory of good over evil is a foregone conclusion for our Republic based on what we are witnessing. Bad actors, evil, corrupt, venal psychopaths eliminated from positions of power. Fantastic, and Godspeed.

But how to we stop it from happening again - or are we just like the Matrix and the machines -destined to keep repeating this over and over throughout history? Is there a way to win once and for all?

That's my question and task for my descendants.
Part 1
12:33 AM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
21 April, 01:15
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
We teach our children how close we came to losing this nation! We teach them about Jesus and to read tthe bible! We teach them about evil, we show
them love and show them unity we each other! I keep hearing a couple of songs, What the world needs now is love sweet love and of course we are the world! We must show them whats really important in life, being together! 🇺🇸❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonya Blade @Sonya_Blade
21 April, 01:08
we keep talking and teach our kids about the neverending spiritual battle of Good & Evil. i tell mine that thise angels on their shoulder the goid & bad that are always arguing is real. it us!!! we teach them how to discern. we teach them Faith, Hope & Love!!! we show them that it is far better to give than recieve. we teach them the Golden rul, Karma. We keep on talking!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 April, 12:46
I'm working on a BluePrint Book for a New Humanity. It begins with those who are conscious and care to raise children in a whole new light. We make things like math and using an Iphone more important than being considerate and respectful of other peoples things and thoughts and that includes not using violence to get ones way. We teach the arts of philosophical debate for such occasions. Mostly we teach about the human electromagnetic field, our quantum connection as micros of the macros, our interconnection with all things and how every thought, word and action sends out ripples into the Universe for all of time. Teach them that they are innate creative intelligence and how to access it. Teach them the power of the Universal Love in their heart and how to emanate and grow their field with it. These evil ones have us so disconnected from our own souls and bodies let alone each other and our God/Christed self. They don't want us realizing our co-creative power.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 April, 12:54
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I think its still way ahead of its time. I want to print hundreds of copies and bury them around the world to be found later. by survivors of a global catastrophe, where it is easier to start over. Shifting gears that hold the torque for over 7 billion people would be quite a feat. I do believe in miracles though. Yet, torque is applied to linear motion. If we entered into some weird none linear version of the space time continuum than a shifting of the masses would be easy. I think its going to naturally happen as we go deeper into the photon band. The blocks they put on our memory matrix centers will be released and we will all know who we are again at the same time. Boom. Mass ascension. They get away with what they have because they work hard to keep us from knowing who we are. research all of the past resets and history rewrites and look at how the church puts a man between a person and God and they work hard to draw our focus on seeking outside of ourselves for answers, love etc.