Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
19 April, 06:51
So, the final report on Officer Sicknick was just released. He died of natural causes, specifically a stroke. It was all a lie. Shocking nobody.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
19 April, 07:02
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
i havent seen a post from you in a long time! i know it's not the same case but in regards to G. Floyd there was a movement formed for injustice where Nashee kneeled in Kunta garb and BLM protested all for a person that was committing a crime and resisting arrest while intoxicated. this case is tragic and the fact that a narrative was attempted to be formed around it to cause division is just sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
19 April, 07:22
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
I've been watching the trial. I don't know why anyone would want to go into law enforcement anymore.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
It's like teaching, it's honorable but the system made it corrupt. #MAGA #SA
10:41 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by BlueMangoes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Mangoes, click on at the bottom under it