Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Things are about to get VERY STRANGE.

(Like... Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds...
Picture yourself in a boat on a river...
by the Beatles STRANGE)

As the judge said the trial can (and now probably will) be (eventually) overturned because of Maxine Water’s statements (Watch the Water) and that was BEFORE JBDN publicly announced (practically threatening jurors) which way he thought it should go (towing the official cabal approved party line).

There has to be a trigger (maybe sentencing)?

“We're looking for a guilty verdict (or else)."
- Waters

“Maxine Waters May have given the defense basis to overturn the entire trial on.”
- Judge Cahill (Chauvin Trial Arbiter)

“Maxine (Waters) stupid.”
- Q

RES IPSA LOQUITUR.
10:09 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
21 April, 04:12
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
i HAD to look that up - i'll never understand why when i type sometimes my words disappear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
21 April, 04:10
i to look that up :: RES IPSA LOQUITOR

Legal definition of res ipsa loquitur: a doctrine or rule of evidence in tort law that permits an inference or presumption that a defendant was negligent in an accident injuring the plaintiff on the basis of circumstantial evidence if the accident was of a kind that does not ordinarily occur in the absence of negligence.

i still don't quite understand (i understand the first part of the definition but not "if the accident was of a kind that does not ordinarily occur in the absence of negligence" )

i have a deep psychological block to understanding legalese jargon because i despise the judical system

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
21 April, 10:13
Fascinating, but if we don't SEE pure, fresh and clean justice SOON, there won't be much left of Trump's base. By my estimation, because so many feel he failed on his main promise to drain the swamp AND so many feel abandoned by Donald John Trump due to the fraud election and his continuous inaction(other than random/strange cookie cutter statements), I fear that those advising Trump have underestimated how many supporters they would lose while dragging out this alleged "plan". There is little question that time is of the essence, but does Team Trump and the Flynn, Wood, Powell and Lindell types realize this? So baffling to SEE nothing at all and it is almost May.

Your take? Thank you for the fine decodes!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
20 April, 10:28
I imagine, right now, you must be feeling a bit like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole? I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. ~ Morpheus

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
20 April, 10:29
Astonishing how often the numbers 322 come up surrounding BIG EVENTS (Skull & Bones/Order 322 + Chauvin Trial Verdict - 3rd degree murder/2nd degree murder/2nd degree manslaughter = 322).

And OF COURSE today (Chauvin trial verdict date 4/20/21) had to have deep cabal significance (it’s Hitler’s birthday 4/20/1889).

I’m sure there’s way more to it than just this.
Symbolism will be their downfall.

A poor Poetaster @poorPoetaster
20 April, 10:17
Correction Maxine "very el" stupid[o]