Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 March, 09:25
* "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

* And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

* And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

* He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

* But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

* He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

* Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

* Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth..." -1 John 2:1-29

🛐☦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 March, 09:27
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
https://youtu.be/xyLWjawgz...
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️❤️
Carrie Underwood How Great Thou Art-Amazing Performance - YouTube

Carrie Underwood How Great Thou Art-Amazing Performance.... Love Carrie and love this song!www.theBNSchannel.comwww.BeautynScents.net

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
20 April, 06:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Each time I watch Ms. Carrie Underwood sing this song I get goosebumps. You can physically see she is filled with Father's Holy Spirit at that very moment as she sings this beautiful , timeless song. You can see how she effects everyone in that room. God Bless you , Carrie Underwood. May Father's angels watch over you. May your voice reach the heavens & continue to spread Father, God's love & joy to His children. Many Blessings to those who listen. 🙏🕊️✝️❤️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 April, 06:46
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Holy goosebumps is right..... wow

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Yes...BIGLY! God Bless you Sweetheart 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗
09:09 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marilyn Hansen, click on at the bottom under it