Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
* "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

* And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

* And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

* He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

* But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

* He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

* Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

* Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth..." -1 John 2:1-29

πŸ›β˜¦
09:25 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 March, 12:07
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Amen πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 March, 09:27
https://youtu.be/xyLWjawgz...
πŸ›β˜¦οΈβš›οΈβœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈβ€οΈ
Carrie Underwood How Great Thou Art-Amazing Performance - YouTube

Carrie Underwood How Great Thou Art-Amazing Performance.... Love Carrie and love this song!www.theBNSchannel.comwww.BeautynScents.net

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
06 March, 11:23
my favorite ...

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
20 April, 06:37
Each time I watch Ms. Carrie Underwood sing this song I get goosebumps. You can physically see she is filled with Father's Holy Spirit at that very moment as she sings this beautiful , timeless song. You can see how she effects everyone in that room. God Bless you , Carrie Underwood. May Father's angels watch over you. May your voice reach the heavens & continue to spread Father, God's love & joy to His children. Many Blessings to those who listen. πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈ