Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 April, 03:00
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I'm glad it's a FF atleast the idiots didn't burn Minneapolis down last night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 April, 02:39
Where and when we gonna find old George?
Nana doubts he is even dead, bet he on a beach somewhere spending all those millions that fools donated to his gofundme!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
21 April, 02:39
Here are some better pics~ I have tons!! We were all over this! We knew it was s shit show.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
20 April, 09:05
I’m beginning to think that nobody knows what he looks like for real

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
20 April, 09:00
Ears are very unique.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
20 April, 08:56
Wonder when the world finds out about all the actors and how thats going to go over with the activist?
This is a long movie.

Mike Anon @Mike314
20 April, 08:49
We're watching a movie.

#DigitalSoldiers

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
20 April, 08:35
hopefully these crisis actors(there are many) will be revealed

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
20 April, 08:34
high profile case and the budget looking court room got me and the lady in the background charging her phone or ipad 😂then his dumbfounded look on the verdict , judge judy small claim court looks better 😂😂

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
20 April, 08:28
I think its cash cab guy.