CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 April, 10:38
WATCH THE WATERS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Blake @penny1040
20 April, 10:42
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
No one has been able to tell me how many Pelosis there are. How is it people do not notice these things??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
20 April, 04:50
In response Penny Blake to her Publication
I know where the real Pelosi is.
Line 194

Nancy Williams @Nancyisfancy
where do these lists come from and are these people really detained, executed. etc. Are the ones out in front of us actors, etc. So many questions is this a wish list or true?
05:03 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nancyisfancy in this post can reply
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
21 April, 11:28
In response Nancy Williams to his Publication
I try to stay on middle ground with these lists. That way in the end I will be neither surprised nor disappointed when the truth comes out. As for the obvious "actors", yes I do believe they are masked/body doubled/possibly cloned, but I still have a question about the real person's where -abouts/fate. I do have to admit my curiosity gets ahold, so I read them! In the end though, I leave it in God's hands. That's my only way to stay sane in these crazy times! 😄🙏🇺🇲💕

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
21 April, 10:53
In response Nancy Williams to his Publication
I have the same concerns to be honest. There's so much disinformation and misinformation it's down right frustrating. Q always told us misinformation is necessary. I just pray and know that we ARE winning and The Best is Yet to Come.