CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 April, 10:38
WATCH THE WATERS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Blake @penny1040
20 April, 10:42
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
No one has been able to tell me how many Pelosis there are. How is it people do not notice these things??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
I know where the real Pelosi is.
Line 194
04:50 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Penny Blake to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RobinhoodLa54 in this post can reply
Nancy Williams @Nancyisfancy
20 April, 05:03
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
where do these lists come from and are these people really detained, executed. etc. Are the ones out in front of us actors, etc. So many questions is this a wish list or true?

21 April, 10:53
In response Nancy Williams to his Publication
I have the same concerns to be honest. There's so much disinformation and misinformation it's down right frustrating. Q always told us misinformation is necessary. I just pray and know that we ARE winning and The Best is Yet to Come.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
21 April, 11:28
In response Nancy Williams to his Publication
I try to stay on middle ground with these lists. That way in the end I will be neither surprised nor disappointed when the truth comes out. As for the obvious "actors", yes I do believe they are masked/body doubled/possibly cloned, but I still have a question about the real person's where -abouts/fate. I do have to admit my curiosity gets ahold, so I read them! In the end though, I leave it in God's hands. That's my only way to stay sane in these crazy times! 😄🙏🇺🇲💕

Penny Blake @penny1040
20 April, 05:03
Do you have the latest list?

21 April, 10:50
In response Penny Blake to her Publication
I'm not sure how old this is but these 3 are all I managed to grab.

Penny Blake @penny1040
20 April, 05:01
You betcha. My friends won't believe me. I wonder if she is wearing designer masks at Gitmo