Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 January, 08:23
Beautiful CGI fireworks display that never actually happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Phillips @Kphillipz11
24 January, 08:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ezra True Red Patriot here, Scott McKay just told us on his youtube channel from his so-called intel source that...and I quote, "we're not going to see any arrests or anything concrete until more people wake up" could be March/April 🙁My heart sank, is this true? I have no job or family left as I refuse to "let go of the line", Im a white-knuckle hold the line girl, but if true this is devastating Ezra...
...is it true?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Arrests have happened all last week. More this week. Tribunals are on the way. All to be revealed publicly.
08:38 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Kimberly Phillips to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
25 January, 11:53
Sauce?

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
25 January, 11:30
Abou a year ago , Juan07 told us in several interviews not to expect the Big arrests “like Hillary and Obama” to happen until the spring of 2021. However, he didnt mention Biden then .
The first arrest will shock the world is a major message we hold on to from Q and it could and probably will occur sooner. It could be Biden .
The other Q message is that “the first wave will be swift and meaningful and will send a message to others to indicate direction “ so that implies indictments of pawns in the games as in those involved in election fraud : think Georgia governor and Sec of state

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
25 January, 08:56
who was arrested?

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
24 January, 10:31
Roy Blunt Missouri

Julez Pope @Lioness7
24 January, 08:56
🙏Pray for those who will be thrust awake, finding out the truth in a short time span will be very difficult for them.

Debra Fierens @DollLady
24 January, 08:42
oh thank you for that. i trust you and keep telling everyone i know but its getting hard to convince.

Kimberly Phillips @Kphillipz11
24 January, 08:42
Thank you so much! I had faith that things were happening! You're the best!

Pura Vida @Justice9369
24 January, 08:39