Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Beautiful CGI fireworks display that never actually happened.
08:23 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Patriots Under God @patriotsundergod
26 January, 01:37
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I'm not too far from DC and there were real fireworks. Sorry!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Monster Daisy @MonsterDaisy
09 February, 07:37
In response Patriots Under God to her Publication
I was wondering if they really happened. I didn't see any postings from real people. Thank you for clearing that up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
black jack @blackjack
25 January, 08:26
From the acceptance speech with the jeeps to the executive orders and now this the whole thing looks and feels fake. Not just movie fake but sinister and deceptive. I guess those false fireworks displays are preparing those who havent quite got the sleep out of their eyes yet. So much gaslighting going on. No one will trust TV or media again after the truth comes out.

Sheryl Light Warrior @Sherylhendrick9
25 January, 08:23
I would love to hear from the Patriots that live in Dc. They could put a stop to this one real fast. Shout out to anyone in DC. DID this happen or not. LOL

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
25 January, 09:06
There are many posts and videos that said they did happen. so here is the million dollar question. did they happen or not? only one answer can be right in this case. so my research said they happened. Ill admit if im wrong. I just dont want fake stories to be posted just to add fuel to the fire.All we want and need is the truth.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
25 January, 08:30
🤣🤣 isn't it sad when everything is FAKE?

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
25 January, 03:38
I guess if this was a real firework display, locals around would have seen and / or heard it. I haven't seen any video taken by "normal" people, actually amateurs. Strange

Darlene DeSpain @Dflustraded
24 January, 11:40
Another joke like the show they're doing in Hollywood! I'm honestly done with. being treated like crap. Time to end this evil insanity! They'll be meeting reality soon

Another joke like the show they're doing in Hollywood! I'm honestly done with. being treated like crap. Time to end this evil insanity! They'll be meeting reality soon

Here and... There @InItTogether17
24 January, 11:27
FAKE TO THEY CORE😂😂😂🤣

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
24 January, 10:31
Fake Fireworks For The Fake Administration! I hope this ends soon their acting skills are terrible!

Field of Light @EartherealArts
24 January, 09:36
They probably should have hired Seattle's Modern Enterprises to produce the show. https://virtualrealityinsi...

Field of Light @EartherealArts
24 January, 09:36
They probably should have hired Seattle's Modern Enterprises to produce the show. https://virtualrealityinsi...

Dana Scully @DanaScully77
24 January, 09:33
theres nothing genuine about these people

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Karen Sullivan @Mamaksully
24 January, 09:03
now thats just creepy, thus all is truly a twillight episode

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
24 January, 08:53
I saw someone post a video of blackout at thr White House and then fireworks last night. Accurate?

Only followers of this user (Ashley17) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Ashley17) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
24 January, 08:41
Do they do fireworks at Gitmo??? I think I'm gonna puke.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
25 January, 12:36
In response Made In America to her Publication
...yeah, but they call it a "Squad"

Debra Fierens @DollLady
24 January, 08:40
cant wait for sleepers to find out the truth. its getting really hard to keep explaining.

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Jeannie Nelson @JeannieNelson
24 January, 08:37
I do Snapchat and look at the location of the activity. Someone did post foreworks as it was happening. They also posted no one at the monument singing. I'm going with 1/2 real and 1/2 not.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 January, 08:38
In response Jeannie Nelson to her Publication
Yeah they did a crappy display. Not this display.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
24 January, 08:36
Daughter lives on the Hill...no fireworks noted by her.

Olly Gmoney @OllyGmoney
24 January, 11:29
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
Same thing here in deep-state Seattle for new year's. It was all CGI on our local news. MSM is a joke.

Jim Jones @JJones70
24 January, 08:36
there were fireworks on the live cam.

Kimberly Phillips @Kphillipz11
24 January, 08:34
Ezra True Red Patriot here, Scott McKay just told us on his youtube channel from his so-called intel source that...and I quote, "we're not going to see any arrests or anything concrete until more people wake up" could be March/April 🙁My heart sank, is this true? I have no job or family left as I refuse to "let go of the line", Im a white-knuckle hold the line girl, but if true this is devastating Ezra...
...is it true?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 January, 08:38
In response Kimberly Phillips to her Publication
Arrests have happened all last week. More this week. Tribunals are on the way. All to be revealed publicly.

Time Space @TimeSpace
26 January, 01:04
In response Kimberly Phillips to her Publication
Hold the line and breathe.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
24 January, 08:32
The past 4th of July fireworks... #EnjoyTheFakeryWithBiden

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
24 January, 08:31
I didn't think that was real, I saw nothing on the live cam but maybe I just wasn't looking at the right time. Is there any confirmation that it was fake?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
There was a small fireworks display on the 20th. Nothing near what is shown here. This is CGI for the public. Fake.

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
24 January, 10:21
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
ive been researching this. i saw 2 people post 3 videos of their footage on YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

this one was the night before the inauguration:

seems like there would be more than that...

Only followers of this user (Possum49) can see their posts