Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
24 January, 05:05
I question the plan bc lets be honest there hasnt been any action and now im being blocked amd called a troll bc i question things. i thought thats what pissed everyone off on twitter. but if you question the plan then you get shut down here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
If question why you are here. We the People, here, trust the plan and encourage positive interaction. I question whether you are the Drew, I knew from Twit.
No reaponse necessarry.
08:36 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Blu3yedblQnde in this post can reply
Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
24 January, 08:38
In response Blu3yedblQnde Loves to her Publication
apologies for typos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 10:33
I dont think i knew you on twitter. i didnt post much there. i appologize if i offended you in any way though.

24 January, 10:33
I dont think i knew you on twitter. i didnt post much there. i appologize if i offended you in any way though.