Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
I question the plan bc lets be honest there hasnt been any action and now im being blocked amd called a troll bc i question things. i thought thats what pissed everyone off on twitter. but if you question the plan then you get shut down here.
05:05 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by DrewBreezy18 in this post can reply
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
24 January, 10:38
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
I respect that. My personal research has proved it many times over. No timeline was ever promised. One of Q's early messages was think for yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
24 January, 10:41
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
weve been trying to get these folks on board for 4 years. if they cant see it by now, then they might be lost.
they are now becoming an unwelcomed distraction device.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mindful Soul @Mindfulsoul
24 January, 09:45
We all should be questioning everything. We don't want to be sheep like MSM followers! We want answers. That's one reason we come together. For answers, strength & justice! Who knows what is valid information and what is disinformation? When people post things ask for the sauce. Where did they find that info. Or start digging and see if YOU can debunk what was posted. See thats the beauty in free speech. You either believe it or debunk it. There's a lot of negativity going on right now leaving so many feeling disappointed but try & stay positive, pray and take it each day as a blessing.

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
24 January, 08:36
If question why you are here. We the People, here, trust the plan and encourage positive interaction. I question whether you are the Drew, I knew from Twit.
No reaponse necessarry.

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
24 January, 08:38
In response Blu3yedblQnde Loves to her Publication
apologies for typos

Trump Card @Djdad9
24 January, 05:07
what about all the troops deployed? thats nothing? why?

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
24 January, 05:09
In response Trump Card to his Publication
My thought is it was for protection. i think they were used by the Dems to prove a point and make a bigger scene than what needed to be. if that makes sense. But if they are there to take back our government then ill be the first to admit im a dumbass and was way wrong. Honest question what happens if all the troops go home and there were no arrests?