Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 07:57
Good morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were as awesome as mine!
Nana had to earn coins yesterday so I got behind!
Please check out my posts on the most beautiful artwork John John did for us for our nightly prayer. Please thank him.

Nana is not envious of many things on this planet but his talent from heart to brush to canvas causes me to have to ask for forgiveness for coveting his talent.

Yesterday I woke up saying "Shifts"
In my dreams timelines are shifting, the earth itself is shifting, we are shifting to a different state of living. We are moving to the truth of where we are tech wise & in our space presence.
In past months I woke up saying "Techtonic plates are shifting" Mother earth is being repaired.

This morning I woke up saying, "Welcome Back"
Hehehehehe Nana is liking this one!
I have not been able to remember the dream yet only what I was saying out loud as I was waking but I sure as hell am hoping it is about welcoming back the "DREAM TEAM"

TRUM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Happy Tuesday, Nana ๐Ÿ˜น Woke up & checked out the Schumann Resonance chart. Holy white-EM Light-blasts!! We're acclimatizing to SO MUCH CELESTIAL LIGHT & becoming LIGHTER & LIGHTER into 5D+++ & beyond!

Have a beautiful day ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒˆโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโœจ
02:09 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
20 April, 06:10
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
So tired I had to take a nap. Feeling good now. โค๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ™‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 April, 06:16
In response Love Wins to her Publication
It hits me that way too! Exhaustion... sleep and then celestially ENERGIZED!! ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒŸโœจโšกโšกโšกโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
20 April, 03:24
YES!!!! I CAN FEEL IT!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽŠ

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 April, 02:29
My ears ring all day, especially at night. I can tell when it goes up and down as my vibration meters go up and down. I am trying to absorb it and direct it into the collective

20 April, 02:31
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Thank you, Master Lightworker!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒžโœจโ˜€๏ธ

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
20 April, 03:25
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
my ears have been very load again too. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Sonya Blade @Sonya_Blade
20 April, 02:14
Woohoo!! i can feel it!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 02:11
When I close my eyes to look it is almost all day long now that the light waves are coming.

20 April, 02:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes! I know what you mean. Plus I'm overwhelmed by waves & waves of GRATITUDE for every breath of this glorious life ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–