Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were as awesome as mine!
Nana had to earn coins yesterday so I got behind!
Please check out my posts on the most beautiful artwork John John did for us for our nightly prayer. Please thank him.

Nana is not envious of many things on this planet but his talent from heart to brush to canvas causes me to have to ask for forgiveness for coveting his talent.

Yesterday I woke up saying "Shifts"
In my dreams timelines are shifting, the earth itself is shifting, we are shifting to a different state of living. We are moving to the truth of where we are tech wise & in our space presence.
In past months I woke up saying "Techtonic plates are shifting" Mother earth is being repaired.

This morning I woke up saying, "Welcome Back"
Hehehehehe Nana is liking this one!
I have not been able to remember the dream yet only what I was saying out loud as I was waking but I sure as hell am hoping it is about welcoming back the "DREAM TEAM"

TRUM
07:57 AM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 April, 02:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Happy Tuesday, Nana 😹 Woke up & checked out the Schumann Resonance chart. Holy white-EM Light-blasts!! We're acclimatizing to SO MUCH CELESTIAL LIGHT & becoming LIGHTER & LIGHTER into 5D+++ & beyond!

Have a beautiful day 🙏🌈☀️🔥✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
20 April, 03:24
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
YES!!!! I CAN FEEL IT!!👏👏🎊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
20 April, 06:10
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
So tired I had to take a nap. Feeling good now. ❤🌎🙂

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 April, 08:07
Good Morning Nana, have a beautiful day! 🌻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 02:09
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Busy little bee over here but I will be back on later!
You have a beautiful one too much love!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 April, 08:05

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 02:11
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
PPl so seriously have no idea how true this is!