: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
20 April, 01:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
Scary stuff on your Telegram page. I went down that rabbit hole and came out knowing that Everything’s Gonna Be Alright because I AM in the right hands! God bless you for picking up the baton when most are too tired! You are gonna bring it home! Gonna squeeze my kids extra close tonight though. You reminded me to do that! Thank you!
01:55 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by IbowonlytoGod in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
20 April, 11:51
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
yes hold those dear to your heart, closely. these are troubled waters we are entering, it had to be this way for the evil doers cannot swim

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
21 April, 06:12
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Bless you Sweetie! I pray you are able to find rest and do not wear out your Earthen Vessel with your passion! But I pray you take your Earthen Vessel and expand every bit of its thread :).