Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
20 April, 12:50
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
What fookin corruption!~ People are over this...they are feeling good, they know this is BS, they are enjoying the sunshine and socializing - so time to shut us down! Pure evil scum.

138 in critical care of 206 ICU beds
441 hospitalized of 5610 beds
25% of population vaccinated
1538 deaths out of 5 million!!

This ridulous violation of our rights better be swamp draining!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
I think it is...there has been quite a few reports from people I know of plain clothes cops arresting people. When I asked was it because of masks, social distancing, and such, the answer I got was the cops weren't even in masks making the arrests.

Knowing that, and its no secret that BC has a large Asian community, my assumption is that the arrests are taking place to remove anyone in connection to the CCP.
01:11 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by FrankDeFrank in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
20 April, 03:30
In response Frank De Frank to his Publication
Wow 👏-- well I am praying that is true! And I agree BC has a very big swamp to drain... just disgusting what has been happening here. Dark to Light.🙏🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
20 April, 06:14
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
We are all praying that its true. And I'm here in Toronto which is just as bad.

However, with the burning of the 3 Masonic Temples in BC that happened the last few weeks...God Already Won.