Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Red Reckoning @RedReckoning
20 April, 01:46
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
O HELL NO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lil Smith @lilyraven
20 April, 01:12
a friend just drove 630 kms from out west and got turned around at the Ontario border.He was coming home for his elderly Moms birthday!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
20 April, 12:50
What fookin corruption!~ People are over this...they are feeling good, they know this is BS, they are enjoying the sunshine and socializing - so time to shut us down! Pure evil scum.

138 in critical care of 206 ICU beds
441 hospitalized of 5610 beds
25% of population vaccinated
1538 deaths out of 5 million!!

This ridulous violation of our rights better be swamp draining!

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
20 April, 01:11
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
I think it is...there has been quite a few reports from people I know of plain clothes cops arresting people. When I asked was it because of masks, social distancing, and such, the answer I got was the cops weren't even in masks making the arrests.

Knowing that, and its no secret that BC has a large Asian community, my assumption is that the arrests are taking place to remove anyone in connection to the CCP.