JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I am already 7.1 hours deep into making sense of what’s happening today so was finally relieved to happen upon Mike Lindell quoting Proverbs 3: 5-6 to General Flynn. Good morning Patriot. ☕️
12:38 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
22 April, 11:50
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
God The Father,The Son and the Holy Ghost is our strength and we need it now. Glory to God for sending our Heroes of Humanity, Keep praying don't let up✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 12:55
Nana will be your 17 again.
Trying to catch up had to earn some coins this week.

If we could just figure out everyday what God wants us to do with everything he puts in front of us, we would be in business!

I have talked to him most every day my whole life, but I will say that I have never been as directly connected to him as I have been this past year in meditation, grounding, and commanding my soul.
Hallelujah!

https://youtu.be/e7R8Dq5M9...
Angelic Frequency for Unity Consciousness - Healing Sounds - Singing Bowls - Healing Music - YouTube

Thank you, soul family, for joining me at this moment to connect with Spirit in Unity and Oneness.When we open ourselves up to Source and become receptive to...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 April, 08:34
To me, leaning on God in this case is important because each piece is so much greater in sum; the concept of Q is greater than Q, the concept of Frank Speech is greater than the site. All of it become the potential of what is to come by the sum of all the parts. If we didn't see progress and communication, people would give up, therefore God is allowing us all to be a part of the greater concept.

Mathy Granna @MathyGranna
20 April, 01:16
Help me to understand...what did I miss? I am late to the party this morning.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 01:28
In response Mathy Granna to her Publication
You’re not late. There’s plenty of party left to go round. 🇺🇸

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 April, 12:40
Yes, me too!
Posted it earlier! 🙏❤️