Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
24 January, 06:54
@dianAandDennis i did a thing, c/o bruce veloor aka juan0ate (miss ur presence)🀭🌸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
Oh my (face flushed very smiley happy joyous)πŸ₯°πŸŒΈπŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ’‹πŸŒ¬πŸ’ž
I so Miss & Love my dear friend Bruce ~ tell everyone I miss & love every single fantastically brilliant cheeky amazing part of our family - that will never go away)
Fate will find us together & Since I believe Twatter cleansed me & many from their platform ~ come sign up here or you can connect with us on https://wego.social/Diana1...
08:00 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
03 February, 03:01
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
aha! smiling gleeful 'awwwwwwww' πŸ˜† happy verklempt β™₯️πŸ₯²I SPY another q-uantum combustion of love for Diana habbened here in my absence! please hug teddy bear the Saint for me and hold that vibe for the whole β™₯️HIGH FIVES 4 HIGH VIBES πŸ™ŒπŸΌβ™₯οΈπŸ§²πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦βš‘οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ - thank-you bless you Dutchess & Queen πŸ™πŸ» Never in doubt, SO BE IT AND SO IT SHALL BE ⚑️ 11:01 -1:01 -1:01 ⏰stamp. 1111111 πŸ“7 πŸ˜… ur a cheeky monkey!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
15 February, 09:40
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
And thank you Sir for all you have done to save our precious world. My family survived tyranny in Spain and Latin America and I survived stage IV cancer and 25+ years working in Silicon Valley for this Great Awakening. I am here to keep the vibes high and give testimony to God's magnificence. From one Gemini born 6/13 at 11:11am to another, kind Sir, born the very next day, 6/14, Flag Day, I extend my eternal gratitude and love. Abrazos, Gabriela.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
27 January, 05:09
❀️ I have missed your posts, I am so glad you are here πŸ’™

15 February, 04:41
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Love & Light Sweetness
We are home
#FamilyIsEverything

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
24 January, 08:41
Hello DianaandDennis... I'm so flad I found you:).

24 January, 09:19
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
Missed you too Angel ~ so happy you are here~ missing so many special peopleπŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žπŸŒΈπŸ’•βœ¨
Praying eveyone safe & sending all my love always
Fate will bring good people together, it will find a way homeπŸ€