Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
@dianAandDennis i did a thing, c/o bruce veloor aka juan0ate (miss ur presence)🤭🌸
06:54 AM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by DongaldTrunk in this post can reply
Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
05 March, 08:49
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
The Peoples Princess♥️ One of her last interviews, we all knew something was wrong. Her sparkle in eyes was sadness. She was trapped in a world she didnt belong. I MOURNED deeply!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RED IN PENNSYLVANIA @RED_IN_PA
05 March, 06:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
23 February, 07:59

Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
23 February, 07:47
our love for you is eternal! We were better people with you in our world!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 February, 02:58
I pray she is still with us :).

17 February, 02:58
I don't have anything right now but she was definitely someone special to me. She had a heart of gold and a smile that lit up the world.

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
17 February, 02:24

17 February, 02:38
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
To bad that JFK Sr passed away in Aug 2, 2020. He almost made it to the end. Rest in Peace President Kennedy!

07 March, 02:06
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
17 February, 02:15
❤DianA

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
17 February, 02:16
💕💕💕

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 February, 02:14
Beautiful soul. Indside and out. 🙏❤️🙏

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
16 February, 06:04
May Diana's Memory Be Eternal - Still with us, or Passed over - We Love You 💗💗💗

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
16 February, 05:35

Only followers of this user (USAalways) can see their posts

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
05 February, 09:43

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
01 February, 07:37

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
27 January, 02:15

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
27 January, 09:38

GREGORY TODD @GQT
27 January, 09:31
Gorgeous.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 09:28
How about just a word of praise!
Thank you Dianna for your sacrifice!
Such a brilliant mind!
Such a good soul!
God wins again with this one!

Kay Tee @kmax
27 January, 08:03
❤️The People's Princess. We miss you so Diana...❤️🙏

Debra Oyler @americaisfree4
27 January, 05:33
the worlds Princess 4 eva!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
27 January, 05:07
❤️ 💙 ❤️ 💙 ❤️ 💙

Kay Tee @kmax
27 January, 07:53
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
❤️🙏Beautiful moment.❤️

17 February, 03:07
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
This was always one of my favorite photos. It shows her heart and compassion. :)

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
26 January, 07:25
We The People, of the 🌍, Adore ❤️ this beautiful Spirit! We have MISSED her!! ❤️

Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
26 January, 07:10

Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
26 January, 07:12
In response Artist Vicki to her Publication
So beautiful, physically and spiritually!

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
27 January, 04:14
In response Artist Vicki to her Publication
LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS.I JUST CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
26 January, 09:52

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
26 January, 07:20
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
God I'm LOVING this movie..❤️
ty.

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
26 January, 04:37

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
25 January, 02:23
The peoples Princess! She loved all the people and all the people loved her!❤️

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
25 January, 02:07
abrazos mi querida hermanita! you are so loved!💝💕

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
24 January, 08:00
Oh my (face flushed very smiley happy joyous)🥰🌸💞💓🙏🏻💕✨💋🌬💞
I so Miss & Love my dear friend Bruce ~ tell everyone I miss & love every single fantastically brilliant cheeky amazing part of our family - that will never go away)
Fate will find us together & Since I believe Twatter cleansed me & many from their platform ~ come sign up here or you can connect with us on https://wego.social/Diana1...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
27 January, 05:09
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
❤️ I have missed your posts, I am so glad you are here 💙

Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
03 February, 03:01
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
aha! smiling gleeful 'awwwwwwww' 😆 happy verklempt ♥️🥲I SPY another q-uantum combustion of love for Diana habbened here in my absence! please hug teddy bear the Saint for me and hold that vibe for the whole ♥️HIGH FIVES 4 HIGH VIBES 🙌🏼♥️🧲🇨🇦⚡️🇺🇸 - thank-you bless you Dutchess & Queen 🙏🏻 Never in doubt, SO BE IT AND SO IT SHALL BE ⚡️ 11:01 -1:01 -1:01 ⏰stamp. 1111111 📍7 😅 ur a cheeky monkey!