Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
20 April, 10:33
Quick note: I am so sadden to report that I traveled to El Paso, Texas this week and my heart BROKE. They are not under a mask mandate anymore and yet almost EVERY location I have gone to has a sign on the door that says - No Shirt, No Shoes, No Mask, No Service. EVERYWHERE. I dont see anywhere that this is not being enforced. THEY ARE EVEN DOING TEMPERATURE CHECKS AT THE DOORS!!!

WTF TEXAS?!?!?!?!

I wanted to move to Texas to be close to family but not if they are doing this shit still.........WHY ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS?!?!?!? EL PASO IS A CAPTURED CITY......my heart is broken.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Patriot @Onefunnybird
I'm a El Paso native and am so sad to see what is happening to my people. They truly are a captured city unfortunately. My best friend of 42 years got his vax and it shattered my heart. I pray for them everyday!
10:38 AM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Onefunnybird in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
20 April, 10:40
In response Texas Patriot to her Publication
I came to visit family here and they got the vax after I told them not to and WHY....I cried and I am shattered...this is my only son....and everyone here that I have encountered is a sheep....I am deeply hurt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Sunday โญ @SarahEwannaB
20 April, 10:51
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
My Daughter too. But then there is this๐Ÿ‘‡ Hoping for the best outcome, med beds will reverse it.๐Ÿ™