Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 April, 07:48
Not Mick Jagger has a message for everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 April, 08:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Kinda bummed.... I was hoping for "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime you get what you need"! I am so psyched right now for the world to change.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
20 April, 10:05
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
i never liked Mick, he was evil from the get go! ever wonder why he lived so long when other rock stars died from OD?

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Agreed, I saw them (the stones) a long time ago with free tickets. I did not enjoy the show at all. The energy was off for me. Mick paled in comparison to some one like perhaps, Duane Allman.
10:11 AM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟, click on at the bottom under it