Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Not Mick Jagger has a message for everyone.
07:48 PM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jeremy Kato @UltraM4G4
11 January, 02:00
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
16 August, 09:12
Ive wondered for a long time about the neclace dave wears. haven’t been able to find any real info on it. Anyone??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
02 June, 08:09
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
I never noticed but am still wondering if/why he took out Cobain.

Linda Lynch @OmaWarrior
12 October, 12:48
Obviously they're mocking us...

JayBee Fletcher @JBFletcher
15 August, 06:49
Dave Grohl & his band the Foo Fighters have held concerts for "vaccinated only" -- no vaccine, no concert for you!

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
15 August, 04:33
i just hope I am not too late!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 August, 04:24
that is dave grhol 😎👍

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
24 June, 01:26
its time for Bill Gates to Belly Up !

24 June, 01:27
In response 1Pinky Toe Warrior to her Publication
😜🙏🇱🇷🦅❤️

Albrecht Finnema @AnonymousFollower
03 May, 04:54
Maybe this great Englishman made a song for George😉

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
24 April, 05:23
Yeah really, just how many lives does this tomcat have!
#FAKE #drugskilled #replacementAI

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
23 April, 01:29

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 April, 11:05
Isn't that Dave Grohl on the left? Now thats interesting all in its self... or is it me eyes deceiving me?

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
22 April, 10:25
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
ya it was him! 🧐👍

24 June, 01:21
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
😳🧐

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 April, 09:17
ok, so i need to wrap my brain around yet another one...mick jagger is a counterfeit now just like Faul McCartney-1967? how long has mick jagger been Not mick jagger?
and why does "mick" seem to be anti-vax? did i get that right? and why does this song suck so bad? oh wait..because it's Not-mick.

Linda Lynch @OmaWarrior
12 October, 12:50
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
he's mocking us

Janet Sweet @JCS
20 April, 08:54

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
20 April, 08:26

robin fineman @RobinD
20 April, 06:11
How can I make this my ringtone?

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
20 April, 12:20

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
20 April, 11:43
Keith’s shirt says” Who the F is mick jagger”..74

Diane Ross @dianeross48
21 April, 12:41
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
Is 74 the year 1974 or what does your 74 mean?

Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
20 April, 10:15
There is work here for all of us to do. If someone is saying nothing is getting done, it is that person’s responsibility to absolutely take a part in the awakening, shaking, strengthening, building, repairing, restoring, sharing and including. We don’t have an exclusive members-only club. We’re all in this together.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 April, 11:02
In response Butch Holloway to his Publication
Amen

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 April, 09:39
OK, so he's saying earth is flat yet there are aliens? I hope BG isn't literally in my blood stream. Just the thought makes me sick.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
20 April, 07:21
Not Mick Jagger
yes please God he is no more, CGI or deep fake or body double
l can still not get over how people throughout the world are groupies to these muso, and how they worship and adore them, rock was never my kind of music, gee wizz he was narda to look at had so many woman going gagga over him evil man, there are exceptions to who l enjoyed and who l found very talented, however hero worship was never my thing

Only followers of this user (Dclo) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 April, 02:01
😬

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
20 April, 02:00
Reversing the mother fookin witchcraft.
Overnight.👀
The tide has turned.
It can't be stopped 😆😆

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 April, 08:15
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
NOTHING
can stop what is coming
🙏🏻

Paul Fornaro @newatlantis2020
20 April, 01:31
Clearly not him. His strong satanic leanings apparently landed him on the arrested and executed list. The other musician here, Dave Grohl, is very influential and probably clean. The lyrics of this song, Eazy Sleazy, about the Deep State, mind control, Bill Gates etc. are an enormous red pill and strong evidence of white hat control of media. Anyone trying to pass this off as satire- illuminati would never allow Deep State and mind control in the same song with two superstars playing. Just wouldn't happen. In the old days that is is. before Q. Things are really happening!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
21 April, 02:57
In response Paul Fornaro to his Publication
Not a chance Dave is clean.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
20 April, 01:29
The Rolling Stones - Salt Of The Earth (Official Video) [4K] - YouTube

The Rolling Stones performing “Salt Of The Earth” from The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus.Recorded before a live audience in London in 1968, The Rolling...

robin fineman @RobinD
20 April, 06:32
In response General Khaos to his Publication
I have never seen nor heard this song. YES I
know what they are/were but I would have
enjoyed being there. It looks like fun and
I don't think anyone else besides them
knew what they're about.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
20 April, 01:26
Hrmm will see I guess.

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
20 April, 12:43
WOW - I don't think that looks like Mick at all.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 April, 09:51
YEP ANYBODY THAT GOT KNIGHTED- WELL YOU KNOW THE REST.

KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
19 April, 09:39
VERY STRANGE MESSAGE INDEED!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Mother Hen @MotherHen1951
19 April, 09:12
Mick Jag got rhe Jab!