Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
22 April, 02:20
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I CANNOT BELIEVE PEOPLE I KNOW ARE TAKING THE VACCINE!!!!
It reminds me of THE REMINANT...a smaller set who seek the TRUTH!
Mark of the beast is choose too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 April, 05:35
AFTER my boss got the shot, she got the "rona" and also said she has had "brain fog" since she got tested. NOT cool, was a super smart lady prior, typical day for her is many irons in the fire. Very sharp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
20 April, 05:35
Bingo.

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 April, 09:53
I'm so upset that my son in law is "proud" to have gotten the jab & posted it on stupid FB as if it its a badge of honor. They don't listen to me & I'm an RN for 31 years & have done research, critical thinking & so on. This so called virus made no sense from the beginning & I questioned it then. They will unfortunately have to suffer the consequences.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
20 April, 05:37
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Same here...RN of 31 years and from the beginning it was so wrong!! The left and many others have been scared into choosing the ‘vaccine’ (not a vaccine, as we know).

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 April, 07:22

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 April, 07:22

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
20 April, 05:39
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
The medbeds can help but it would be a long haul over many years but it is possible. There is always the Will of the Soul... 🙏

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
20 April, 05:56
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
This man was on the front lines. He knows.