r363l l10n @r363ll10n
19 April, 06:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Okay Patriots, who's had enough of these stories? I do think it is time, we start our own private plane charter business, pool resource, buy up a bunch of private jets Or someone, create an ap that helps people share private flights to reduce the cost and lets help each other get to where we need to go without being forced into suffocation, having nanotech rammed up into our brains, DNA harvested or proof of being an experimental lab rat to DNA synthesizing software installation into our bodies. In the least I predict the "Fly Private" business is going to skyrocket!!! Maybe that is where investment monies should be going now. Fly private if you can, it may not be as expensive as you think if you dig a bit and avoid these nazi airlines. https://www.forbes.com/sit...
02:01 AM - Apr 20, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
20 April, 08:23
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I live in Panama (affordable) and travel to and from my home in Florida twice a yr... I WOULD fly more IF I could WITHOUT restrictions on BREATHING... JS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 April, 07:58
In response Shirley Covert to her Publication
Where are you in Panama? Had Hillary gotten in, my plan was to move there and get dual citisznship. . I love it!!!!!! The energy was so high! Was looking at Bocos Del Toro and Boquete. How do you like it.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
20 April, 02:29
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
There were some guys at the Tulsa conference saying they have already started their own airline. I don’t temember who.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 April, 02:49
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
That's awesome and I hope more follow and I would get in on it if I could figure out how as its critical. We will create the New Free Earth by overriding the current systems with OUR new and Improved U.S Constitutional versions of everything and support each other. We won the majority vote by a landslide, we can certainly override the system with new ones if we work too. New maskless, invasive brain swabbing testless & vaxless homeschool cooperatives, restaurants, clubs, sports including womens sports leagues, that only allow for biological women for fairness, Christian worship groups and so on. We need to run it all under Constitutional Law. Mahalos for sharing that encouraging news that others are already well on it! Woohooo

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 April, 01:26
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
What Tulsa Conference - date and location please?