Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
20 April, 08:18
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Being a Dallas native, home of SW, I've always flown that no frills airline. NEVER AGAIN. I will not support any company that tries to play doctor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
20 April, 02:30
Looks like she’s in Tulsa. Wish I had a way to know when this happened. I would have driven her to wherever she needed to go. Ashamed of SW Air.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 April, 02:01
Okay Patriots, who's had enough of these stories? I do think it is time, we start our own private plane charter business, pool resource, buy up a bunch of private jets Or someone, create an ap that helps people share private flights to reduce the cost and lets help each other get to where we need to go without being forced into suffocation, having nanotech rammed up into our brains, DNA harvested or proof of being an experimental lab rat to DNA synthesizing software installation into our bodies. In the least I predict the "Fly Private" business is going to skyrocket!!! Maybe that is where investment monies should be going now. Fly private if you can, it may not be as expensive as you think if you dig a bit and avoid these nazi airlines. https://www.forbes.com/sit...

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
20 April, 02:29
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
There were some guys at the Tulsa conference saying they have already started their own airline. I don’t temember who.

Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
20 April, 08:23
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I live in Panama (affordable) and travel to and from my home in Florida twice a yr... I WOULD fly more IF I could WITHOUT restrictions on BREATHING... JS

All Well @AllWell
20 April, 01:25
Boycott Southerst. I hope she sues

Grace Rodrick @GFR
19 April, 06:47
being an airline employee for 25 years, this makes me very very angry and upset.... shame on the airline!!! im totally disgusted!

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
19 April, 06:46
🤬🤬🤬 CRAZY!!

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 April, 06:25
It's Southwest airlines. Make this video go everywhere! Prayers for her; I am hoping she was able to get home to her kids!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
19 April, 06:16
😡🤬👹