Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Hmm... It seems I may have stirred up some trouble with one of my posts, the one about not agreeing with President Trump about the vaccines... I believe we don't have to agree with everything our beloved POTUS says/does. And that's the only topic right now I can think of that I question. And that's okay. We're not a cult. We can use our own minds and have great discussions and come to different conclusions. All opinions count. That's part of what makes us Americans. Heck, it's part of what makes good, rational humans from all over the planet. PEACE, LOVE, BLESSINGS!!! And yes, I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!
10:34 PM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
20 April, 12:03
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I totally agree with your concerns about what Trump says regarding these horrible awful experimental jabs. For me, there is no plausible reason why he would promote them knowing the collateral damage that would be done. Someone did post a possible explanation that did make some sense. Perhaps (most likely) he knew there was going to be nefarious jabs and pushed to get one that was the least nefarious out there so that there was an alternative as someone in this thread postulated. Someone else also pointed out that one must consider that each person has free will to make the choice. MY concerns are that 1) people trusted Trump who promoted them, and 2) there was not any good information provided that these were experimental, all the horrible side effects (known because no animal studies ever had survivors), no chance of it ever working as it was supposed to work. With no full information, no real informed consent could be made. I disagree with Trump on this. Still love and fight for him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 April, 12:17
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
19 April, 11:23
Have u seen this? Interesting take on Trump and the vax

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 April, 11:25
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Thank you for sharing! Interesting...

Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
19 April, 11:57
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
You beat me to it! TY

Patriot Sands @Xviiwwg1wga_
19 April, 10:42
What makes us Anons is the we do question Everything

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 April, 10:46
In response Patriot Sands to her Publication
🙏❤️AMEN!! Yes, we do! And that's healthy.

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
19 April, 10:40
I don’t like that he pushes those dirty vax, either!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 April, 10:42
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
As some have said in that other post, maybe there's more than meets the eye about all this... Let's pray and hope so!🙏❤️

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
19 April, 10:39
I think many of us are confused about the vaccine message. I just pray and believe there is some method to the madness that we all haven't quite figured out yet. I have lots of hope and much trust in Trump. All we can do is wait...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 April, 10:40
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Amen! Me too...❤️🙏