Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 April, 10:34
Hmm... It seems I may have stirred up some trouble with one of my posts, the one about not agreeing with President Trump about the vaccines... I believe we don't have to agree with everything our beloved POTUS says/does. And that's the only topic right now I can think of that I question. And that's okay. We're not a cult. We can use our own minds and have great discussions and come to different conclusions. All opinions count. That's part of what makes us Americans. Heck, it's part of what makes good, rational humans from all over the planet. PEACE, LOVE, BLESSINGS!!! And yes, I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
I don’t like that he pushes those dirty vax, either!!
10:40 PM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bestdayever16 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 April, 10:42
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
As some have said in that other post, maybe there's more than meets the eye about all this... Let's pray and hope so!🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 April, 11:31
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
The only thing that makes me furious at POTUS...pushing the vaccines..and we may NEVER know why he is...i don't like it. Love Trump but this is not acceptable.