Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
18 April, 02:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
19 April, 09:08
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
We are fucked. Trump on Hannity talking 2022 and 2024. So nothing happening, as many of us have been pointing out for months.

We are fucked. Nothing is happening and Trump is babbling on and on. So we are skull fucked. Absolutely skull fucked.

Amen? Pfffffffftttttttttttttttt!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 09:13
In response SPORTS to his Publication
You are in a panick my friend
Irs okay ... Dont trust Trump if you choose not to
but you must always trust God
Its okay Sweet Heart we are okay
I can Promise You that

Bring us peace this minute God
We need peace in heart and mind

SPORTS @SPORTS
19 April, 09:15
Thanks, but we can only go by what we see. Trump babbling on and on about things we already know. He is talking 2022 and 2024. We need this to end today. If he cannot do it, then he should shut the fuck up and get out of the mother fucking way. Jesus, Mary and Joe mother fucking Biden!

Pure trash!

19 April, 09:33
No I disagree Darlin'

Faith is believing even when common sens3 says. Oh Hell No.

Faith is believe in things not seen

I am in Trump and Qs team
I am telling you what I know to be true
I made it to the top in my own personal deep state fight. I'm proud of my fight and I am proud the team accepted me.
I've grown to Love Trust and Respect them

These are good people who have our best interest and safety in mind.
I can't prove that... there are no documents to verify it.

I trust the Almighty God
I trust Trump. and Q with my Heart
They have become my friends
I will continue to have their back.

Maybe you should walk away abit. Ground yourself in nature
Clear your mind with prayer
I love you and I will be here for you as much as you need . anytime you need.

SPORTS @SPORTS
19 April, 09:35
Thanks. Appreciate it. But no, I see and hear what Trump is saying. He is a narcissist and has to stay involved, so we are on to 2022 and 2024. I don't know a single person who is going to vote ever again until justice is served from 2020 and now that obviously isn't happening.

We are skull fucked. Have faith in THAT.

19 April, 09:38
I understand how you feel and why you feel that way.

I dont agree but I understand your feelings

SPORTS @SPORTS
Can you understand why Trump is touting the phony vaccines? Bad enough to hear him talk 2022 and 2024, thus skull fucking us on 2020, but now talking vaccines? Pfffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!

What a fucking joke we are witnessing!
09:40 PM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 April, 09:55
You are locked into anger, can't see or hear beyond your own space ... don't worry, I've been there, and it does get better. Take a break, play some sports and work out the energy, loosen up and get in the word of GOD for some peace and wisdom.
Leave this stuff behind ... you need a higher source to heal first.

I'm not joking or being sarcastic, I'm serious. You're too close, and can't absorb the nuances ... time heals, relax, meditate ... it will help / it helped me.

19 April, 09:43
No I can't explain anything he is saying. I am not hearing him. I am here trying to calm my friend down because I love you and you are panicking. That concerns me alot

SPORTS @SPORTS
19 April, 09:52
I am not in a panic. I am listening to Trump make absolutely no sense.

Go get vaccinated? 2022 and 2024? If 2020 isn't fixed, fuck Trump. Half his base has already given up because he lied about draining the swamp. Absolutely baffling to watch this man babble on and on and say absolutely nothing at all.

Pure mother fucking trash!