Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
18 April, 02:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
We are fucked. Trump on Hannity talking 2022 and 2024. So nothing happening, as many of us have been pointing out for months.

We are fucked. Nothing is happening and Trump is babbling on and on. So we are skull fucked. Absolutely skull fucked.

Amen? Pfffffffftttttttttttttttt!
09:08 PM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 April, 04:59
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Not true, so much HAS happened an IS happening - trust in the Father, read the Bible and know those who Know are few and some drop crumbs ... its enough to see much is going on.

Complaining is not helpful to anyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
25 April, 04:53
I am praying for you , that God gives you strength, hope & peace. You don't have to trust man but you should trust Father, God. As a sister, I would suggest, stepping away from all media/technology chaos & noise. Go for a walk , spend time at a beach or just take time to be with a family or a friend. Breath. What is taking place right now , is truly not about politics , it's spiritual between God & evil. Our world has been controlled by Satan for a thousand years. God is showing us how we have been in bondage & the depth of evil we have been living in. Sweetheart, please replace the anger in your heart with love. Being negative, hateful & angry only gives evil more power. It's going to get better. esther is right. Her promise is truth! I pray God's Holy Spirit fills you & I pray the spell on you is binded with the blood of Jesus & you are free.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen🙏🕊️✝️
esther
God Bless you Sweetheart, I pray you are protected by God's armour. ❤️

25 April, 05:08
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
In the Mighty Name of Jesus
Let these words not fall into deaf ears or blind eyes.

Let these words sink to the very core of the Soul of all eyes that lay on these words...
Starting this minute

Its time to let anger go.

To forgive ourselves ... The complete past of our lives. It is time to forgive our past and ourselves...
Forgiving yourself as God forgave us

Then we can forgive others as Christ forgave us

I forgive from the time of Adam and Eve and all the past sins that built up to this point in our lives. I forgive my ancestors .I forgive my family and my friends.

In this moment let any ought in my heart go.
I lay it all at the feet of Jesus

This is a Spiritual battle ...

I choose 👇

19 April, 09:13
You are in a panick my friend
Irs okay ... Dont trust Trump if you choose not to
but you must always trust God
Its okay Sweet Heart we are okay
I can Promise You that

Bring us peace this minute God
We need peace in heart and mind

SPORTS @SPORTS
19 April, 09:15
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Thanks, but we can only go by what we see. Trump babbling on and on about things we already know. He is talking 2022 and 2024. We need this to end today. If he cannot do it, then he should shut the fuck up and get out of the mother fucking way. Jesus, Mary and Joe mother fucking Biden!

Pure trash!