Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 01:53
Did you notice the BTC drop?
When BTC drops all ALTS drop.

Doge pretty much ignored BTC drop.
Why?

Robinhood Investors don't associate BTC with DOGE.

Huge Sign.

If you haven't yet:
Good time to enter XRP ($1.30)
Good time to enter Doge ($0.36-$0.39)

Double up and then take out your original investment.
Then let the rest it ride.

Don't forget about Taxes.

Avoid ETH until regulations.

*Not a financial advisor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Ilse van Kooten @Beltaine
05 May, 07:00
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
We're gonna take a trip on our little Doget ship right through the sky! πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
05 May, 06:29
I mean, if anyone wants more, they've got nothing.
If it's QFS, what good is xxxcoins to someone?πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
23 April, 03:38
why did you guys promte this, it has sunk?

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
19 April, 07:04
My thing is I feel crypto is just a pyramid scheme with absolutely no value .Who can tell me its not ?

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
19 April, 07:04
We are having trouble buying crypto in πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦. we do have access to silver though. Thanks to all who have dropped subtle hintsπŸŒ»πŸ•―πŸ˜Ž

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
19 April, 04:58
REAL PAPER MONEY HAS BEEN PRINTED AS IS WAITING TO BE DISTRIBUTED TO THE BANKS. XRP may be the DS option to get us all on the DIGITIAL Asset backed Crypto that is tied in w out cell phone and US being a cyborg. ELON MUSK warned us about this plan

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
19 April, 02:57
I wish I really understood this.. lol 🀦 I've just been stacking physical. I dont have much knowledge about xrp, bitcoin, crypto. It's like jibberish to me 🀣 Any advice on a good site for beginners?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
19 April, 03:06
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
😁THE NO #COINERS WILL STAND WITH THE VIBE IN THIS COVER

NO #XRP
I HAVE #GOLD
I HAVE #silver
I HAVE NO #EUROS
I NO HAVE SHIT 🀣😁

https://youtu.be/HSAvrqFqM...
Ain't got no, I got life - Roberta De Gaetano & Band (Nina Simone cover) - YouTube

Song: Ain' t got no, I got life (Nina Simone)Roberta De Gaetano - voce, chitarraToti Poeta - chitarraMilo IsgrΓ² - batteriaAntonio Donato - bassoPiero Rossell...

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
19 April, 07:09
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
sign up for UPHOLD www.uphold.com thrn buy XRP once you buy XRP take it off the internet and put it onto a ledger www.ledger.com so no one will hack it.....

Krista King @King0426
19 April, 02:45
hey sis where do you buy XRP?recommend buying?

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
19 April, 02:42