: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 08:00
brace yourselves for a plot twist

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
24 January, 02:01
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
thank you all. thank you for sharing this process .i think a few posts got lost...but basically we all worked through my mkultra programming together. between my post & your comments...you held my hand. im ok i see it...its not fear or worry its called mkultra. i'm a survivor w/ 40 years of practice...but this was a biggy. jan 20-27 big satanic event - this year bigger than ever. they are @ it this week working to take over the world. we are foiling them they dont win. not with me, not with us not with the world. im not suiciding & they dont win either & thats whats going on behind the screen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 02:44
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
we are at a point in our existance where we have cognitive dissonance. mkultra only has a footing if you allow it. once you see thru the veil. you are released from it.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
I hope so - I've been working at seeing through it and healing for 40 years...it's been a very long process, Once it's conscious it's much easier to deal with 😉.
06:22 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by silentnQmQre in this post can reply
24 January, 06:33
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
do not look for anything outside of yourself. your liberation starts with you