Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
24 January, 11:46
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Geesch my brain hurts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
29 January, 05:31
In response Every Time to her Publication
I'm sooooo tired! Like, about everything!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
24 January, 10:25
chawmpn at the muh fuggin bit, those who have researched already know

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
24 January, 10:30
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
o7

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
24 January, 02:01
thank you all. thank you for sharing this process .i think a few posts got lost...but basically we all worked through my mkultra programming together. between my post & your comments...you held my hand. im ok i see it...its not fear or worry its called mkultra. i'm a survivor w/ 40 years of practice...but this was a biggy. jan 20-27 big satanic event - this year bigger than ever. they are @ it this week working to take over the world. we are foiling them they dont win. not with me, not with us not with the world. im not suiciding & they dont win either & thats whats going on behind the screen.

24 January, 02:44
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
we are at a point in our existance where we have cognitive dissonance. mkultra only has a footing if you allow it. once you see thru the veil. you are released from it.

Humble Grateful1 @HumbleGrateful1
24 January, 05:03
Maybe that explains all the weird dreams I have been having since doing research. i wake at 3 am knowing something is very weird 😬

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
24 January, 11:52
In response Humble Grateful1 to his Publication
3am is the time of very high spiritual activity. Be sure to take your stand in Jesus when you awake, there is a real battle for our souls occuring✝️🙏🏻❤️

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
24 January, 11:52
In response Humble Grateful1 to his Publication
3am is the time of very high spiritual activity. Be sure to take your stand in Jesus when you awake, there is a real battle for our souls occuring✝️🙏🏻❤️

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
24 January, 04:42

24 January, 02:03
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
yes this part i know is acting...

Bonnie Blue @Bonnieblue2
24 January, 03:18
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
preparing for another FF?

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
24 January, 03:35
wow - it's already totally bizarre now!

24 January, 03:38
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
bizarre could be the correct term. maybe mystical

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 January, 03:36
I'm ready bring it on !!!!

24 January, 03:41
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣🥲😭🍆☠️

24 January, 03:43
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
respects for the first. and killed me the last

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
24 January, 03:29
Whew!.... Wipes brow!

24 January, 03:34
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
😅

23 January, 10:14
PS love Juan and his stuf is wonderfully upbuilding and encouraging especially The Perfect Day

23 January, 10:13
thanks 4 the heads...not sure how 2 take this. I've got myself ready 4 military take over by a foreign entity, putting trump on trial or a complete out of left field satanic play to wrest control back to evil...also trump steping out to the world and becoming a world leader...other than that as a survivor of SRA, mkultra I'm about done w/ the psyops, shows etc. my health just can't take any more. My husband's a Vietnam combat vet who was there when it fell 2 communism- his PTSD & BP are through the roof reliving this CCP takeover. time 4 us to bow out if it gets crazier barely manage each day

23 January, 11:39
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
you are a warrior. shed the worrier mentality. you and your family are safe. i can only show you the door, you yourself must walk thru. do you believe in a higher entity? where do you stand? share with me. i am right here. if youd like a more private enviroment you may direct message me. if youd like to end this conversation here, than i ask that you turn off the tv, put away the news and live in the now space. you are safe in your home. idk much about you but i am open for communication

USA DAR @buffaloalum
23 January, 08:47
is juan o savin someone who you think is legit? he says something will happen by the end of next weekend.

funker junkie @glowsticky
23 January, 10:04
In response USA DAR to his Publication
I don't think anybody really knows. everybody is just going off Q posts aka the 31st is supposed freedom day. So lets hope something happens!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 January, 03:39
In response USA DAR to his Publication
He said april 1st - That would be his BET.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
23 January, 08:07
I feel like i'm in some sort of spy novel, the suspence!!

Only followers of this user (__TrustThePlan) can see their posts

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
23 January, 08:03
Can you give us a hint 🤣🇺🇸💖

23 January, 08:46
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
at this point in the game, with emotions high and not many people logically thinking. its best if i dont, but if theres a crumb i drop itll be trump is not president. neither is biden. united states is not what you think and neither are any of its officials. nothing is as it seems. theres another plan brewing. idk if it will tie into the plan laid out by the military industrial complex. but the plan brewing will supercede any other plan. this i promsie