Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
25 January, 08:17
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
i rewatched Biden's inauguration.
i watched Trump's inauguration & his farewell at Joint Base Andrews where he received 21 gun salutes.
i did some digging on my own.

It's customary for Presidents to receive a 21 gun salute on their inauguration day. It's usually in front of the Capitol.

Biden's was in Arlington Cemetery as he arrived to the ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknowns.

Most Presidential 21 gun salutes consist of 4 guns, 3 of which fire & the 4th is a backup in case a gun misfires.
The 3 guns fire 1 at a time every 3 seconds for a total of 21 shots.

This didn't happen f

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 08:20
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
Normal :
4 guns total
3 guns shoot
21 shots
3 seconds per shot

Biden:
3 guns total
2 guns shot
21 shots
10 seconds per shot

Upon doing some research a 3 gun battery with 2 guns firing at a 5 second interval is for a State Arrival Ceremony of a FOREIGN DIGNITARY at the Tomb of the Unknowns in the Arlington Cemetery.

His 21 gun salute was NOT a Presidential 21 gun salute.
He is bought by Chy-na so he is a foreign dignitary.

Trump is so awesome! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 08:36
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
24 January, 10:23
I am not familiar with military code, however, intuitively this seems plausible!

Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
24 January, 08:33
I still haven't figured out how to find these types of posts on the chan!!

24 January, 08:19
he definitely had 3 guns at 10 second intervals. i found 3 guns at 5 second intervals, but not 10. this is all really odd.

Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
24 January, 07:18
Nice...
I really enjoy the movie session with all of you, Anons.... ❤️🙏

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
24 January, 07:04
Excellent find. Thanks

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
24 January, 06:45
The shot heard around the world

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
24 January, 06:36
This Is All A Film Studio!

View the video here https://www.youtube.com/wa...