Camille Faith @CamilleFaith082917
24 January, 06:20
Intresting take...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
25 January, 08:17
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
i rewatched Biden's inauguration.
i watched Trump's inauguration & his farewell at Joint Base Andrews where he received 21 gun salutes.
i did some digging on my own.

It's customary for Presidents to receive a 21 gun salute on their inauguration day. It's usually in front of the Capitol.

Biden's was in Arlington Cemetery as he arrived to the ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknowns.

Most Presidential 21 gun salutes consist of 4 guns, 3 of which fire & the 4th is a backup in case a gun misfires.
The 3 guns fire 1 at a time every 3 seconds for a total of 21 shots.

This didn't happen f

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
Normal :
4 guns total
3 guns shoot
21 shots
3 seconds per shot

Biden:
3 guns total
2 guns shot
21 shots
10 seconds per shot

Upon doing some research a 3 gun battery with 2 guns firing at a 5 second interval is for a State Arrival Ceremony of a FOREIGN DIGNITARY at the Tomb of the Unknowns in the Arlington Cemetery.

His 21 gun salute was NOT a Presidential 21 gun salute.
He is bought by Chy-na so he is a foreign dignitary.

Trump is so awesome! 😂
08:20 AM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JHardis81 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jessica Hardis, click on at the bottom under it