Secret Patriot Q @SecretPatriotQ
17 April, 05:20
IN WHOS WORLD IS THIS ACCEPTABLE ! THIS IS NOT HEALTHCARE OR EVEN CLOSE TO IT. THESE ARE MORE LIKE PLANNED EXECUTIONS - STOP THE VACCINES ! ALL OF THEM !

follow @SecretPatriotQ for more!!

#QANON #Trump #follow #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
Many doctors report reactions to vaccines only if a reaction is within 72 hrs, and they can’t write it off to anything else first.

My son almost died from a vaccine given to him (without my permission), at birth. I dont think it was ever documented as a possible vaccine reaction, because it was two weeks later.

My children were having reactions (ear infections consistently), after every coerced vaccination, 2 weeks out.

Coerced because it is tied to children going to school.

After I started connecting the ear infections to the vaccinations, I learned about murdered/aborted children being used as ingredients to create vaccines, hidden behind the use of code.

When I started telling people about aborted children being used to make vaccines, I learned about exemptions; it was their way of trying to silence me.
11:46 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustGonnaSparkle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Gonna Sparkle, click on at the bottom under it