Secret Patriot Q @SecretPatriotQ
IN WHOS WORLD IS THIS ACCEPTABLE ! THIS IS NOT HEALTHCARE OR EVEN CLOSE TO IT. THESE ARE MORE LIKE PLANNED EXECUTIONS - STOP THE VACCINES ! ALL OF THEM !

follow @SecretPatriotQ for more!!

#QANON #Trump #follow #MAGA
05:20 PM - Apr 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SecretPatriotQ in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
19 April, 09:16
In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
19 April, 11:46
Many doctors report reactions to vaccines only if a reaction is within 72 hrs, and they can’t write it off to anything else first.

My son almost died from a vaccine given to him (without my permission), at birth. I dont think it was ever documented as a possible vaccine reaction, because it was two weeks later.

My children were having reactions (ear infections consistently), after every coerced vaccination, 2 weeks out.

Coerced because it is tied to children going to school.

After I started connecting the ear infections to the vaccinations, I learned about murdered/aborted children being used as ingredients to create vaccines, hidden behind the use of code.

When I started telling people about aborted children being used to make vaccines, I learned about exemptions; it was their way of trying to silence me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
18 April, 09:07
What happened to Charles Lieber, the Harvard professor/scientist nano microbiologist who was arrested by DOJ? Worked for CCP Thousand Talents program. Never heard about him since, I think he was arrested before the Wuhan mess started.

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts