John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 April, 03:33
What is the ultimate freedom?

When God calls you home.

That will be a party you won't want to miss.
Make sure you have your invitation.
I'll see you there frens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smitty 39177 @Smitty
19 April, 07:37
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
❤🙏👀

Was taken to the THRONE ROOM
spoke with God.
No walls just all white misty presence no figure like a person. was told something very important.

Another visit I was standing at the end of the banquet dinner table .
place settings as far as the eye could see.
tale adorned wth flowers beautiful dinner wear that shone. 🙏❤

this was approx 3 yrs ago now....still vivid today.🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DONNA M.MATSON @Makomattie
19 April, 09:42
In response Smitty 39177 to her Publication
I had one over 40 yrs. ago. Very poignant. GOD I could’t see , but his presence was there, you could feel him. Bright out in the universe , oh he was there. I was trying to trade my life so my baby brother wouldn’t have to die. GOD told me he would die from a disease. I question him about it was it cancer, was it this & that, and he said it wasn’t that but had this symptoms of each thing I questioned him about. The Lord told me I couldn’t trade my life for my brother, because it wasn’t my destiny. Now I know my destiny & why I’m here. GOD Bless. P. S. the disease was AIDS. I was told that by the Lord 7 yrs. before my brothers death in that vision.

Smitty 39177 @Smitty
❤😢🙏

wow....AMAZING testimony!!
God is soooo good to us.
sometimes I cry just thinking of all the things he's done for me....
The ultimate sacrifice to gice one's live for another ❤ .
God certainly knows your heart ❤ and needed you here to do his work.
May He continue to bless and keep you knowing that your loved one is EMBRACED BY GOD'S ETERNAL LOVE forever.
❤🤗
11:09 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response DONNA M.MATSON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Smitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Smitty 39177, click on at the bottom under it