John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
What is the ultimate freedom?

When God calls you home.

That will be a party you won't want to miss.
Make sure you have your invitation.
I'll see you there frens.
03:33 AM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
DONNA M.MATSON @Makomattie
19 April, 09:26
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Semper Fi , my brother in Christ’s arms, Semper Fi!πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 10:57
In response DONNA M.MATSON to his Publication
Godspeed Devil Dog, until we meet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smitty 39177 @Smitty
19 April, 07:37
β€πŸ™πŸ‘€

Was taken to the THRONE ROOM
spoke with God.
No walls just all white misty presence no figure like a person. was told something very important.

Another visit I was standing at the end of the banquet dinner table .
place settings as far as the eye could see.
tale adorned wth flowers beautiful dinner wear that shone. πŸ™β€

this was approx 3 yrs ago now....still vivid today.πŸ€—

19 April, 08:13
In response Smitty 39177 to her Publication
Outstanding.

DONNA M.MATSON @Makomattie
19 April, 09:42
In response Smitty 39177 to her Publication
I had one over 40 yrs. ago. Very poignant. GOD I could’t see , but his presence was there, you could feel him. Bright out in the universe , oh he was there. I was trying to trade my life so my baby brother wouldn’t have to die. GOD told me he would die from a disease. I question him about it was it cancer, was it this & that, and he said it wasn’t that but had this symptoms of each thing I questioned him about. The Lord told me I couldn’t trade my life for my brother, because it wasn’t my destiny. Now I know my destiny & why I’m here. GOD Bless. P. S. the disease was AIDS. I was told that by the Lord 7 yrs. before my brothers death in that vision.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
19 April, 03:53
LOVE IT! AMEN