Jack Wightman @jtwightman
22 January, 10:11
🚨DECODED: UNBELIEVABLE Q PROOF! 👀🤯🍿

Future Proves Past
News Unlocks The Map
Q

How do you explain Q calling out The Standard Hotel and Helicopter Crash in the same post, and coincidentally, BOTH OF THOSE EVENTS WERE IN THE NEWS YESTERDAY? (I reported both events. The Standard Hotel has been shutdown which was a perverted and evil hotel where sick events took place there, see previous post), and 3 NG members were killed in a helicopter crash.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
When that was posted, we looked into a helicopter that crashed into the Standard Hotel, years ago, killing a young lady who was being trafficked by them.
05:55 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lovelexxxx in this post can reply
Valerie Parish @Xotruefaith777
26 January, 06:32
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
I thought the cool thing about Q posts were that they were relevant then and now? Am I mistaken? im new to the q following but I honestly this fact is what intrigues me so much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
26 January, 07:35
In response Valerie Parish to his Publication
Yes. You are right and also intriguing is Future Proves past.