Jack Wightman @jtwightman
🚨DECODED: UNBELIEVABLE Q PROOF! 👀🤯🍿

Future Proves Past
News Unlocks The Map
Q

How do you explain Q calling out The Standard Hotel and Helicopter Crash in the same post, and coincidentally, BOTH OF THOSE EVENTS WERE IN THE NEWS YESTERDAY? (I reported both events. The Standard Hotel has been shutdown which was a perverted and evil hotel where sick events took place there, see previous post), and 3 NG members were killed in a helicopter crash.
10:11 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by jtwightman in this post can reply
Bruce Lee @BruceLee_g
26 January, 02:28
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
as you reported yesterday...lol...reported wrong...anyone following this moron needs their head examined...lol...just like a reporter to omit the facts...sure this guy isnt a shill? do a simple search and youll find that jack really doesnt know JACK SHIT...please stop reporting...they can turn on cnn if they want to continue to be deceived...or they can listen to u i suppose...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bruce Lee @BruceLee_g
26 January, 02:19
i think you are very miss guided...crash was about the standard hotel manager killed in a helicopter crash...not n.g. troops...shame on you for putting out click bait...do some research before u post trash...just earned yourself an unfollow...regardless what platform it is...still seems to be about numbers...and to those that liked and retweeted this...MORONS...reason we're in this mess is because americans will believe anything...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
25 January, 10:51
how do you know the future?

Control

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
25 January, 08:18
I read somewhere the crash happened in the finger islands (hunters tat)

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
24 January, 05:55
When that was posted, we looked into a helicopter that crashed into the Standard Hotel, years ago, killing a young lady who was being trafficked by them.

Valerie Parish @Xotruefaith777
26 January, 06:32
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
I thought the cool thing about Q posts were that they were relevant then and now? Am I mistaken? im new to the q following but I honestly this fact is what intrigues me so much

Field of Light @EartherealArts
24 January, 09:58
Newport Beach Helicopter Crash Jan. 30, 2018.

Joseph Anthony Tena, Kimberly Lynne Watzman, and Brian Reichelt all died in the crash.

Joseph Anthony Tena's nickname was “Pepe”

Watzman was the general manager of the Standard Hotel.
Reichelt also worked for the Standard chain of boutique hotels.

https://prophecyconnection...

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
24 January, 05:51
Hold The Line, Patriots.

Liliana Loo @ALFA
24 January, 04:54
no , its not that crash.
Management from Standard Hotel gave a list of regulars of the hotel back in 2018
No long after there was a crash https://www.google.com/amp...

Pebs 2210 @Pebs_2210
24 January, 04:52
Future proves past for LLC also. Unmasking has begun, Congress passed a law requiring that the Treasury department keep track of LLC owners’ names effective 1 January. Did Trump intentionally veto this law because he knew they would vote against him?

funker junkie @glowsticky
24 January, 03:11
Been a while since a Q proof really really blew me away. HOLY FUCK!!!!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
24 January, 03:07
looking glass.....

Angel Grace @Tianshi
22 January, 11:09
Schiff's old stomping grounds

Delleta Friend @Pert
22 January, 10:17
do you think the "Mack is namong names" is John Paul Mac, the computer guy that turned in Hunter Bidens laptop?

Only followers of this user (jennifermfdancer84) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (jennifermfdancer84) can see their posts

Delleta Friend @Pert
22 January, 10:17
do you think the "Mack is namong names" is John Paul Mac, the computer guy that turned in Hunter Bidens laptop?