Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
19 April, 10:35
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
frankspeech.com

7:30am PDT and not yet fully activated

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
19 April, 09:35
Yes but Frank is not ready for us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
19 April, 09:14
On the site and it is not live.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
19 April, 09:13
now it says offline. ??? not working.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
19 April, 09:12
Right - how do you sign up?

Dana***** ****** @Danuta
19 April, 08:52
there is not way to sign up for it

Lifetime Patriot @lifetimepatriot
19 April, 08:44
How do I get to the website??

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
19 April, 10:34
In response Lifetime Patriot to her Publication
frankspeech.com

However, not yet fully up. Taken to video with Mike Lindel and someone unknown to me in a video.

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
19 April, 08:36
😁😆

Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
19 April, 08:35
YES

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
19 April, 08:24
I AM !

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 April, 08:20
I think I had too much coffee.....I already tried two times to get on there lol.....

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
19 April, 08:23
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
hahaha im not good in timezones but i think it will go live in about an hour💥💥💥